To glorify God by continuing the legacy of providing a high standard of education, established by the school’s founders in 1972.
It is our vision to be recognized as a Christian family-based institution providing academic excellence without compromising on a warm personal atmosphere.
- The Bible is the Word of God, which is the basis for all instruction principles.
- Every child is equal before God and the Law and no nationality, colour, creed or heritage will influence that value.
- Children have a right to the opportunity to receive the best education and development paths possible and available.
- The recognised best educational practices will be pursued and the requirements of the Gauteng Educational Department will always form the foundation of such practices.
- All assistants, councilors and teachers will be adequately skilled and where required and appropriate, suitably qualified.
- Consultation with teachers, parents and the various education and local authorities is essential and will be undertaken on a regular basis.
- All our efforts will be conducted enthusiastically and with joy with due recognition that our children are our number one priority.